One in four U.S. adults will have a mental illness this year—25 percent of our population, making this illness more common than most diseases we talk about. The good news is that there are many effective treatments, for those who seek care…but not everyone does due to stigma.
ValueOptions® is committed to removing the stigma that surrounds mental illness. Join us as we stamp out this too-frequent barrier to seeking care.
ValueOptions® touches the lives of more than 30 million people. Integral to the services we offer are our more than 127,000 national network provider locations.
As a provider, your expertise furthers our company’s mission of helping people live their lives to the fullest potential. To help you assist others, ValueOptions provides secure, reliable, online tools for your use.
Interested in joining the network? Please call (800) 397-1630.
Please browse through this list of some of our online tools.
- ProviderConnect® is a secure application created with your needs in mind. It allows you to submit and review claims, check eligibility, update your practice profile, and view correspondences. It’s available 24/7.
- Our ProviderConnect Helpful Resources link connects you to a user’s guide, HIPAA information, software downloads, important forms and helpful phone numbers.
- Our Provider Handbook contains information about our policies and procedures. Handbook topics include administrative procedures, clinical criteria and employee assistance programs (EAPs).
- Through our Forms section, you can download forms whenever you need them.
- Our Education Center contains useful tools and resources to aid you in your practice.
To keep you informed, ValueOptions also offers:
- Provider Forums for administrative updates
- Monthly Provider Webinar Calendar
- Our award-winning Achieve Solutions® website for helpful member materials and resources
- A Network-Specific page for detailed information about state or regional networks
- Provider PulseSM, an up-to-the-minute network system that sends automated telephonic messages — news of upcoming events and training opportunities, as well as credentialing reminders — to a provider’s phone
IMPORTANT SYSTEM AVAILABILITY ALERT!
The ProviderConnect® application will be unavailable during the weekend of December 6 for scheduled enhancements. Please review the following specific system downtime timeframes.
- The ValueOptions® ProviderConnect System will be unavailable on Friday, December 6 from 9:00 PM (ET) until Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 5:00 PM (ET).
- The ValueOptions MOS (Military OneSource) ProviderConnect System will be unavailable on Saturday, December 7 from 9:00 PM (ET) until Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM (ET).
We regret any inconvenience you may experience.
Please visit the ValueOptions provider page on a regular basis to check system availability.