ProviderConnectSM Helpful Resources
Log on or register with ProviderConnect to take advantage of our online services:
ProviderConnect makes routine tasks such as processing claims, obtaining claims information, and verifying eligibility status easy and convenient.
Please click on the links below to access the specific guides. Note: you will need Adobe® Flash Player and Adobe® Reader. If you do not have access to this software, you may download and install these applications on your computer.
The ProviderConnect User Guide outlines the steps to using the various functions within ProviderConnect. Providers are encouraged to carefully review the ProviderConnect User Guide to help answer any questions on how to use the ProviderConnect application.
The Getting Started with ProviderConnect Guide is a condensed version of the ProviderConnect User Guide but is not a substitute for the ProviderConnect User Guide. New ProviderConnect users are encouraged to use the Getting Started with ProviderConnect Guide as a way to get acclimated with the ProviderConnect application.
- Guide To Direct Claim Submission for Professional Claims (PDF)
- Guide to Changing or Reprocessing Professional Claims Online (PDF)
- Guide to EAP Claim Submission Online (PDF)
- Guide to Batch Claim Submission Online (PDF)
- ValueOptions Companion Guide (PDF)
ValueOptions’ E-Commerce Initiative
Effective January 1, 2015, providers in the ValueOptions network will be expected to electronically conduct all routine transactions. Learn more.
Don't Know your Provider ID?
Your Provider ID may be on file with us. Just call our National Provider Line at (800) 397-1630, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET for assistance.
Providers must obtain a User ID before using Online Services. To accomplish this, the following forms must be completed.
- Online Services Account Request (Editable Version)
- Account Request Form for Access to Multiple Providers (Editable Version)
- Online Services Intermediary Authorization (Editable Version)
- HIPAA Resources and Software Downloads
- For a listing of upcoming ProviderConnect training webinars, click here.
- To reference one of our archived webinars, click here.
Electronic Claims Submission / EDI Helpdesk
If you have a technical question about ProviderConnect or EDI Claims Link, please contact the EDI Help Desk
Phone: (888) 247-9311 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Fax: (866) 698-6032
Attn: EDI Helpdesk
PO Box 1287
Latham, NY 12110