- ValueOptions® is Going Green! Provider Summary Vouchers will No Longer be Mailed (NEW!)
- RR Donneley & Sons selects ValueOptions® to facilitate a Life and Wellness Resource Center and EmployeeAssistance Program services!
Beginning January 2010, RR Donnelley & Sons will implement an innovative Life Manager resource portal as well as traditional Employee Assistance Program and Work-Life services for plan participants and eligible dependents through ValueOptions®. The program will be known as RRDConnect - My Life and Wellness Resources. Providers may contact ValueOptions® with questions about RRDConnect as of January 1, 2010 by calling 877-883-0396.
- Mental Health Parity Act Effective January 1, 2010
Beginning January 1, 2010, the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 will align mental health/substance use benefits and medical/surgical benefits for group health plans with more than 50 employees. read more...
- Giving Value Back to the Provider Webinar Series (NEW!)
We welcome our provider community to this interactive forum where ValueOptions® will introduce and discuss the new exciting initiatives for you, the provider. read more...
- ValueOptions® On Track Outcomes Program (NEW!)
The ValueOptions® On Track
Outcomes program is designed to support providers as they help clients stay “on track” in achieving their goals. This program is based on the completion of the Client Feedback Form (CFF) by the client at set intervals during the course of receiving counseling services. This questionnaire, provided to the participant by the provider, takes approximately two minutes to complete. read more...
- Electronic Funds Transfer & PaySpan Health Information (NEW!)
Get paid faster with this FREE service
ValueOptions® has begun implementing Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), an enhanced payment and reconciliation system.
Just a few of the numerous benefits include:
- Free for all providers
- No wait time for paper checks or paper vouchers to be printed and delivered
- Improved cash flow through automated payments
- Ability to export data into your Practice Management or Patient Account System
We have provided an online PowerPoint training presentation for this new and exciting feature. In the coming weeks, please take some time to go online, review this material and sign-up! We believe that your participation in this exciting opportunity will enhance our rewarding partnership. ValueOptions® will continue to keep you informed regarding which accounts are available for reimbursement through PaySpan Health. read more...
- ValueOptions® to Begin Serving The Home Depot! (NEW!)
The Home Depot has selected ValueOptions® to provide Employee Assistance Program and Work-Life services to The Home Depot associates and family members. The Home Depot EAP, known as CARE/Solutions for Life, will transition to ValueOptions® on February 1, 2009 and will be served out of ValueOptions® ’ North Carolina Service Center. Providers may contact ValueOptions® with questions about The Home Depot EAP after February 1, 2009 by calling 1-800-397-1630.
- Returning Warrior Program (NEW!)
Many ValueOptions® clients are participating in the “Returning Warrior” program. This program is designed for their employees who are military reservists and National Guard service members who are returning from deployment in various areas of the world. The Veterans Administration is offering online training related to the specific needs of this population. We encourage our providers to take advantage of this information. read more...
- News Archive